A MODERN TAKE ON SPANISH HISTORY
The Lodge is a restored 1930s Mission Revival building of comfort and style, with a nod to California’s Spanish roots. Purchased by the Merchant family and renovated in 2017, it symbolizes the resort’s mix of past and present.
These modern rooms are adults-only, they feature a Queen-size bed with luxury linens and a spa-style bathroom with natural stone floors.
Ground-floor rooms open to private patios with chaise lounges and the sounds of nearby fountains.
The Lodge Rooms:
- Adults only
- Double occupancy
- One Queen bed.
- Check-in is 4 p.m. Checkout is 12 p.m.
- 1-5 rooms booked (full deposit required upon booking)
- 6-9 rooms booked **(full deposit required with a 14 day cancellation. Inside the 14 days of arrival deposit is forfeited)
- 10 or more rooms must be booked through Group Sales.
** 9 rooms at a maximum of 18 room nights.
- Complimentary mineral water and snacks
- Private patios off downstairs rooms, some with fountains
- All resort amenities, use of two swimming pools
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Flat screen TV
- Cable with HBO
- Radio/CD player
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Spa robes