A MODERN TAKE ON SPANISH HISTORY
The Lodge is a restored 1930s Mission Revival building of comfort and style, with a nod to California’s Spanish roots. Purchased by the Merchant family and renovated in 2005, it symbolizes the resort’s mix of past and present.
These modern rooms are adults-only, they feature a Queen-size bed with luxury linens and a spa-style bathroom with natural stone floors.
Ground-floor rooms open to private patios with chaise lounges and the sounds of nearby fountains. Lodge guests are invited to use the adjacent Terrace Room as an extra space to stretch out and relax, hold impromptu conversations, and enjoy morning coffee and tea.
The Lodge Rooms:
- Adults only. Double occupancy.
- One Queen bed.
- Check-in is 4 p.m. Checkout is 12 p.m.
- 1-5 rooms booked (Full deposit required upon booking.)
- 6-9 rooms booked **(Full deposit required with a 14 day cancellation. Inside the 14 days of arrival deposit is forfeited.)
- 10 or more rooms must be booked through Group Sales.
** 9 rooms at a maximum of 18 room nights.
- Complimentary mineral water and snacks
- Daily coffee/tea service in Terrace Room
- Private patios off downstairs rooms, some with fountains
- All resort amenities, use of two swimming pools
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Flat screen TV
- Cable with HBO
- Radio/CD player
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Spa robes