EVERYTHING IS HERE, INCLUDING THE EXTRAS
The amenities at Indian Springs reflect a modern approach to a historic California resort.
Our Olympic-sized pool and venerable Spa facility top the list. The 17-acre grounds are a unique natural amenity and spotted with walking paths, geysers, native gardens, ponds, quiet areas for reflection, and Mt. Lincoln.
In our rooms, we provide everything to make you comfortable and at ease – true to our mission. That means artisan Equator coffee, complimentary in-room snacks and bottled water, robes, high-end bath products, HBO, and more. There is no resort fee.
On the Property:
- Olympic-Sized Mineral and Adult Pool
- Historic Spa
- Sam’s Social Club Restaurant (late fall 2014)
- Inhalarium Poolside Steam Room
- Poolside Fireplace Lounge
- Extensive Gardens
- Walking Paths
- Complimentary Bicycles
- Bocce Ball Court
- Shuffleboard Court
- Giant Checkers
- Business Center
- Buddha Pond (before or after Spa services)
- Terrace Room and Outdoor Lounge area
- Complimentary Daily Newspapers
- Picnic Area
- Children’s Jungle Area
- Hammock Garden
- Gift Shop
In the Rooms:
- Luxury Beds and Linens
- Equator Coffee
- Treatments Peppermint and Citrus Bath Products
- Complimentary Bottled Water and Snacks
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Radio/iHome Player
- Cable TV
- Flat-Screen TV
- In-Room Safe
- Pool Towels
- Cottages all have refrigerators and coffeemakers.
- Merchant House and Hill House have full kitchens.
- Bungalows have a refrigerator and coffee station.