RARE LUXURY AND SPACE
The Bungalows – just three of them – are new in 2014, and they are already highly sought after by guests. It’s easy to see why. Bigger than cottages, slightly smaller than houses, they offer generous indoor and outdoor living spaces, enabling one to inhabit the Wine Country like a resident – except, of course, for the daily housekeeping and a one-of-a-kind pool nearby.
French doors open to a private terrace and views of wooded Napa Valley hills. Each bungalow features King and Double Queen bedrooms en suite, a living room with fireplace, seating and dining area, and a front porch.
Welcome to Calistoga. It doesn’t get much better. New photos coming soon!
- Stand-alone homes. 1200 sq. ft. of space
- Two Bedrooms: King and Double Queen
- Living Room with Fireplace
- Dining Area
- Two bathrooms with walk-in showers
- Front porch, backyard terrace, fire pit
Two Bedroom Bungalows:
- Ideal for families and friends traveling together.
- Maximum occupancy is six people
- Starting at: $799
- Two night minimums with full deposits of room and tax upon booking (Subject to change during holiday periods.)
- 1-5 rooms booked (Full deposit required upon booking.)
- 6-9 rooms booked (Full deposit required with a 14 day cancellation. Inside the 14 days of arrival deposit is forfeited.)
- 10 or more rooms must be booked through Group Sales.
Check-in is 4 p.m. Checkout is 12 p.m.