At Indian Springs, we don’t overwhelm you with activities, scheduled or otherwise. That’s not our style. Still, there’s plenty to help you relax in this special corner of Napa Valley.
Soaking in the mineral or adult pools and taking a treatment at the Spa are easy choices. Play a little shuffleboard, bocce or croquet. Take a bicycle into town and explore historic Calistoga. Or pedal further to a destination winery.
There’s also yoga, Pilates and water fitness classes on-site. Chef and wine tastings at Sam’s Social Club (late fall 2014). Picnic and barbecue areas. Hammocks. For kids, there’s a Labyrinth and Jungle Area.
If you want more, the entire Napa Valley – its famous wineries, Michelin-rated restaurants, art and culture – is close at hand.
Whatever you choose, we’re happy to help you make the most of your time here.
- Swimming and soaking in our Mineral and Adult pools
- Spa treatments
- Lawn games – bocce ball, shuffleboard, croquet, giant checkers
- Bicycling (bikes provided) into Calistoga and beyond
- Yoga, Pilates and Water Fitness classes*
- Food and wine tastings*
- Barbecuing, picnicking
- Garden exploration
* Fitness classes and food events coming in late fall 2014 as part of resort expansion.